I cannot believe I did not think of this sooner! I am so excited to share this Fruit Filled Greek Frozen Yogurt Bark with you. Move over ice cream. Say hello to your new easy, healthy summer treat. This post contains affiliate links.
Fruit Filled Frozen Greek Yogurt Bark
Not only is this dessert super healthy, so healthy that we don’t even need to call it dessert. It’s also ridiculously easy to make.
What are the ingredients?
Very simple! Your favorite Greek Yogurt, bananas, strawberries, and blueberries. That’s it!
Can I vary the ingredients?
Absolutely! Frozen bananas are always a treat but feel free to substitute your favorite fruits. Peaches, cherries, pineapple, watermelon, and grapes would all be fabulous choices.
What other mixins can I add?
All about the toppings? Feel free to mix in your favorite granola, mini chocolate chips, or even a swish of peanut butter. Even some sprinkles would be fun. Anything you would add to your yogurt will work for this Fruity Frozen Yogurt Bark. So go for it.
How do I make it?
There are just 4 simple steps to the perfect Fruity Frozen Yogurt Bark.
- Spread your favorite Greek Yogurt onto a sheet pan. 1/4 sized sheet pan works best.
- Add in your sliced fruit of choice. (And any other mix-ins you might want).
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Break into pieces and enjoy.
A Greek Yogurt dessert is one that I can definitely get behind. I know this recipe will be on repeat all summer long. Hope I gave you some inspiration for your summer treats. I’d love to hear what you mix into your Fruity Frozen Greek Yogurt Bark.
You may also like
Your new summer treat! This healthy & easy Fruit Filled Frozen Greek Yogurt Bark will become your new favorite summer dessert.
- 24 ounces Greek Yogurt
- 1 banana sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 C strawberries sliced
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper
- spread Greek Yogurt to cover pan
- add bananas, strawberries and blueberries
- freeze for at least 4 hours
- break into bark and enjoy imediately
- freeze leftovers
You can use any flavor of Greek Yogurt you like. Also can swap out the fruit to any other such as peaches, grapes or pineapple