It’s crunch time! Thanksgiving is only days away. Need another veggie side to feed your family and guests? Look no further because these Roasted Brussels Sprouts with pecans, cranberries and Gorgonzola is scrumptious and sure to please. Savory, sweet and salty all in one.
Please join Tina Muir and I for our fabulous Meatless Monday link up.
Discover great new blogs and recipes below.
Prep the ingredients in advance for a stress free Thanksgiving. Note: take the time to arrange the Brussels Sprouts with the cut side down so that they brown and carmelize. #Gluten Free #Vegetarian
Finishing note: Adding the Gorgonzola on top of the warm Brussels Sprouts causes it to melt slightly and it is so so good.
- 4 lbs of Brussels Sprouts-halved
- 4 oz pecan halves
- 3 Cups fresh cranberries
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola cheese
- Olive oil, Kosher salt, pepper
- 4Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons reduced sugar Maple Syrup
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat over to 425
- Coat baking pan with olive oil
- Lay Brussels sprouts cut side down to allow for browning
- Sprinkle on cranberries, kosher salt, pepper, Balsamic and Maple syrup
- Roast for approx 15 min (depending on size of Brussels sprouts)
- Cranberries will begin to burst
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with nutmeg, pecan and Gorgonzola
Are you hosting Thanksgiving this year? What’s your signature dish?
Hope you will join us for Healthy Holiday Favorites in December next week.