Thanks for joining Kim and me for the Weekly Run Down today. This week flew by for me as I feel like I just wrote one of these weekly updates. Nevertheless, here I am running into November. Here’s a peek into my week.
- Running Into November
- Monday-10 m core + 10 m leg strength + interval and arms Peloton cycle
- Tuesday-4.5 mile run and stretch
- Wednesday-10 m core + 10 min glutes strength + 35 min Peloton cycle + 2.5 mile afternoon walk
- Thursday- 5.75 m run and afternoon walk 3 miles + 15 min stretch class
- Friday- Bike Bootcamp + 10 min arms strength + stretch class
- Saturday- 3 mile walk and 15 m stretch class
- Sunday- 6 mile run on the plan
- Hope you are also enjoying this fantastic fall weather! Thanks for linking and have a great week ahead. Make sure you have entered my giveaway!
Running Into November
Monday-10 m core + 10 m leg strength + interval and arms Peloton cycle
A solid, well rounded workout day. Just how I like to start the week.
Tuesday-4.5 mile run and stretch
Great running weather had me feeling good and running right into the first week of November.
Wednesday-10 m core + 10 min glutes strength + 35 min Peloton cycle + 2.5 mile afternoon walk
Another fit it all in workout day. Beautiful, warm temps had a nice afternoon walk with friends as well.
Thursday- 5.75 m run and afternoon walk 3 miles + 15 min stretch class
Love getting in a longer weekday run with friends on another warm day. Running into November is feeling great although it feels more like September.
Friday- Bike Bootcamp + 10 min arms strength + stretch class
Excited to be celebrating my 500th Pelton cycle class! It’s been a sweaty good time these past almost 2 years. Best investment in my health I have ever made and totally worth every penny.
Saturday- 3 mile walk and 15 m stretch class
Could not pass up this gorgeous 75 degree November weather.
Sunday- 6 mile run on the plan
I am taking full advantage of this fantastic weather and feeling good. Running into November is making me very happy this week.