Thanks for linking up with Sarah and me for Meatless Monday today. As Memorial Day is the official start to the summer BBQ season, it’s not too early to start planning for your first BBQ of 2019. I am sharing a few of my Meatless Memorial Day BBQ Faves for inspiration. Hope a few of mine become faves of yours too.
- Meatless Memorial Day BBQ Faves
- 5 layer Mediterranean Rice Dip
- Summer Bounty Pearled Cous Cous
- Sicilian Summer Pasta Salad
- Bourbon Baked Beans
- Eggplant & White Bean Burgers
- Spicy Cauliflower and White Bean Burgers
- So, which of my Meatless Memorial Day BBQ Faves look good to you? What’s on your menu? Staying home over Memorial Day or traveling?
Meatless Memorial Day BBQ Faves
5 layer Mediterranean Rice Dip
Take all of your favorite Mediterranean foods and pile them high into one delicious rice based dip. Dig in!
Sumer squash, cous cous, corn and tomato blend together in this tasty summer salad everyone will love.
A light pasta salad with white beans, tomatoes, arugula and a tangy lemon dressing. One of my all time favorite pasta salads.
A tangy, vegan spin on a class Memorial Day side dish. Worth a little extra time to create.
Eggplant and white beans blend together to form the most delicious veggie burger option. I make this one over and over again all year around.
Spicy Cauliflower and White Bean Burgers
Cauliflower makes a great base for meatless veggie burgers. I love all of the flavors in here.