- Happy 2016 Meatless Monday lovers! I just returned from a 2 week vacation where I was really missing all of my home cooked veggie goodness. I don’t know about you but I am excited to get back to my regular routine and healthy eating schedule. I find it really hard to eat out for so long and I have been craving my veggies cooked my way. I needed something quick and easy for this week so I whipped up these Tofu Veggie Lettuce Wraps with a spicy peanut sauce in a just few minutes yesterday. Tina and I are glad to have you for Meatless Monday today!
- I certainly over did on the carbs the last few weeks and I was looking for something a little lighter today. I used Cauliflower rice in this dish to lighten it up a bit and honestly did not miss the rice at all. I had this whole meal prepped and ready in under 30 minutes-perfect for an easy weeknight dinner.
- Tofu Veggie Lettuce Wraps
- These Tofu Veggie Lettuce Wraps are quick & easy and sure to please the vegetarians, vegans and gluten free eaters alike. They also make a great veggie option for Football games and Award show viewings don’t you think?
- The kids are going back to school today and I am ready to kick off 2016 with some healthy, creative meals. I was dreaming up all kinds of yummy while hanging out on the beach. I am looking forward to sharing all the veggie eats with you all the next few weeks.
- Anyone try anything new the last few weeks? I tried Pitaya-from passion fruit down in Aruba it was so good! I ate these fruit bowls almost everyday. I need to figure out how to make them!
- Perhaps you read on Tina’s blog that she will be moving on to other pursuits starting next week and will be stepping down from hosting with me. I am thrilled to welcome my new co host Sarah from a Whisk and two wands. I know you will all love Sarah’s recipes as much as I do. Look for our new Meatless Monday linkup next week right here and over on Sarah’s blog. See you there!
Jump to..... hide
Loading InLinkz ...