- Wow it’s hard to believe that it’s the end of the year already! I always think it’s fun to look back over the year of recipes and spotlight some of the favorites. This week I bring you the Best of Meatless Monday 2015. With Tina away on her honeymoon this month, I have Renee from Bendiful Blog co hosting with me today. Please stop by Tina’s blog and show her some love today too.
- I loved looking back on all of my recipes! Some I had completely forgotten about. The following are the 5 most pinned and viewed recipes of this year. Hope you find some that perhaps are new to you.
- Zucchini Nachos–With Super Bowl season coming up these are the perfect healthy snack to whip up and impress your guests. With all the yummy goodness, no one will ever miss the chips.
- Creamy Chick Pea & Tomato Soup- One of my favorite soups and if it ever gets cold outside I will be making this asap. The chick peas add a nice creaminess and boost of protein to a classic soup.
- This Black Bean & Spinach Tortilla Pie is one of my favorite breakfasts! I love to make it for dinner or brunch and then eat it for breakfast for a few days. Filled with fiber and protein it’s sure to fill you up.
- These Eggplant “no meat ball”Gyros turned out a-mazing. I’ve made them a number of times in gyro form and also added to pasta. They are so tasty and filling no one will miss the meat!
- Finally, one of my most popular Thanksgiving recipes, Cranberry & Rice Stuffed Acorn Squash. These are easy to make ahead and warm up for dinner. They make a great side or main dish.
- Those are some of my favorite recipes from this past year. I’ve so enjoyed sharing them with you all and seeing all of the amazing and creative recipes linked up here each week. Can’t wait to see how you all rock it in 2016! Thank you all for reading, pinning and linking up this year.
- Have a wonderful New Year!
Jump to..... hide
Loading InLinkz ...