Raise your hand if you could use a spa day! While that may not be in the cards right now, it’s easy to create a relaxing spa day experience at home with a few head to toe pampering finds. This past year has been stressful, to say the least. Check out my 12 fantastic finds and go from argh to ahhh even if only for a day.
12 Fantastic Finds You Need To Create A Relaxing Spa Day At Home
- The Robe- Every great spa day starts with changing into a comfy robe and slippers. I got this robe for my mom recently and she has not stopped raving about it.
- Slippers- Not just any slippers will do. Meet your new favorite slippers. Ridiculously comfy and perfect if you’ve ever had any foot issues.
3. Scented Candles- Set the mood with a calming aroma. These beautiful Prosecco Rosé double wick candles add a relaxing ambiance. Or, go for a more fun vibe with these popular Ginger June candles that have fun messages to make you smile.
4. Bath Roses– How fun are these Floral scented bath roses infused with essential oils? Find them here.
6. Face Masks- hydrate and illuminate your dry skin with a no mess face mask. These Patchology Perfect Weekend Facial sheets are easy and so relaxing.
7. Hair mask– Give your hair some love with a moisturizing hair mask like this one.
8. & 9. Hand and Foot Peels/Masks– If you have not yet tried these easy, mess free foot peels you are missing out. The foot “pedi- cure” helps to disolve and shed dry skin over a period of days after applying. It’s fantastic! Or, if you are looking for a more moisturizing foot mask, these are your new best friend.
10. Cheers– Need I say more? Every relaxing spa day needs a glass of wine or champagne. Find your wine glass holder here.
[You may also like Top Winter Skin Care Tips For Runners]
12. Body Butter- This Dove Body Butter gets high marks for it’s moisturizing powers and wallet friendly price of under $10. Find it here.
We all deserve a little more TLC these days. Hope these fun products give you some ideas on how to create a relaxing home spa day. You deserve it!