I think I say this most weeks but this week just flew by! I know I wrote about January not being that bad, but I am not sad to say bye by January. The last 2 weeks have been challenging and I have had to get creative to get all of my workouts in. Joining in on the Weekly Wrap with Wendy and Hoho.
- Bye Bye January
- Sunday- Rest Day
- Monday-20 minute Peloton + 60 m strength training + 3 mile afternoon walk
- Tuesday- 5 mile run + Peloton stretch class
- Wednesday- 90 min boxing/strength training + 3 mile treadmill walk
- Thursday- 45 minute Peloton bike + 60 min hot yoga
- Friday- planned rest day
- Saturday- For The Love 10K
- Bye Bye January! Looking forward to a warmer February. The hubs and I are off for a little vacation together this week. Stay tuned for photos of course. That’s a Wrap! Don’t miss Meatless Monday tomorrow. I am sharing my Sweet Potato & Black Bean Skillet Enchiladas.
Bye Bye January
Sunday- Rest Day
The hubs came home from an overseas business trip and brought a nasty bacterial infection with him. He was so sick all weekend. We even had to spend most of Saturday night in the ER getting IV fluids and blood tests. All good now but I was completely exhausted by Sunday and just needed a rest.
Monday-20 minute Peloton + 60 m strength training + 3 mile afternoon walk
My Mondays have become heavy workout days with the addition of the afternoon walks. We knew our weather was about to get crazy cold and wanted to get it done.
Tuesday- 5 mile run + Peloton stretch class
Knowing this would be the best running day of the week before the temps plummeted, we wanted to get in a good run.
Wednesday- 90 min boxing/strength training + 3 mile treadmill walk
Always hitting it hard on Workout Wednesday. Had to take the afternoon walk onto the treadmill due to the weather.
Thursday- 45 minute Peloton bike + 60 min hot yoga
We were also hit by the crazy temps and Thursday was not an outdoor day at all. Replaced my usual run with a bike class. Jumped into an afternoon yoga class with a friend and had some post stretch fun.
Friday- planned rest day
Woke up to a surprise little snow storm which cancelled the coffee date I had planned with a few running friends. Made the most of my solo coffee date.
Saturday- For The Love 10K
It was a chilly first race of the year and we did not need the groundhog to tell us it was still winter. Had to do a little more walking on the hills than I expected but always fun to get out there with the crew.