- Wow how is it June already? Spring and summer are my favorite times of the year-why does it seem like they always go by so much faster than January does? So here we are at another Ultimate Coffee Date. I love to write and read these posts so much. Grab a chair and a big cup of coffee and join me and my co hosts-Coco and Lynda.
- If we were having coffee,I would tell you…May was such blur with Ragnar Cape Cod, mother’s day, my son’s birthday and our 20th wedding anniversary all in one week!
- If we were having coffee, I would tell you…I forgot how much I love doing triathlon races! Just did my first race in long time and loved it. I forgot how hard it is to run off the bike. I’ve got a bigger race in August so let the bricks begin again.
- If we were having coffee, I would tell you…my baby girl is about to graduate from high school. How did that happen? Can’t wait to celebrate next week.
- If we were having coffee, I would tell you…we are off to Hawaii soon to celebrate her graduation and our 20th anniversary. We went to Hawaii on our honeymoon and now we are going back as a family. I can’t wait to experience it all together. Stay tuned for lots of pics.
- If we were having coffee, I would tell you…I can never figure out what to get my husband for Father’s Day! He is so hard to buy for!
- If we were having coffee, I would tell you…we have our monthly MRTT Welcome Run this morning. I love to meet the new members and catch up with old friends too. So I better “run” ….
- If we were having coffee, What would you tell me? Father’s Day ideas? Summer Travel plans?
Jump to..... hide
Loading InLinkz ...