(This post is sponsored by Zarbees however all opinions are my own)
Thank you all for your kind words and comments on my post yesterday. I mentioned that I have been feeling a little run down and just not myself the past few weeks. I think it’s a combination of of post race blah, missing my daughter, and the start of allergy season again. All of this has left me feeling a little tired and unmotivated.
The chance to try out Zarbees could not have come at a better time for me. I am not usually a supplement person, however I have been drinking these vitamin drinks the past week and really enjoying them. How are they different?
What do I like?
- Zarbee’s can be mixed with hot or cold water depending on the blend
- They can be enjoyed daily
- They are made with natural flavors & sweeteners (Stevia leaf)
- They are gluten free & do not contain any drugs or alcohol
- They feature natural ingredients like chicory root, ginger, chamomile & honey
- Zarbee’s are available exclusively at Target as part of the “Made to Matter” program-found in the cough aisle (source Zarbees.com)
My favorite so far-
I’ve mixed the Orange flavored Multivitamin with Prebiotic into my water bottle and taken it to the gym a few times this week. I really like the subtle hint of orange and honey. The mixed berry Multivitamin with Antioxidants has a very understated berry flavor. I prefer drinks like this that do not have an artificially sweet taste or a grainy texture at all.
Zarbee’s are available exclusively at Target in the cough syrup aisle and are on sale for $4 off through the end of September. Find out more about all the products & ingredients here.
We all need a little natural pick me up from time to time. I am hoping I am on my way to getting my mojo back soon. I miss it!
How do you find your Mojo again? Tips?