Is there really anything better than a cheesy and saucy bowl of pasta on a chilly fall night? Hands up if you agree! Need a quick weeknight meal that the whole family will enjoy? This Easy And Cheesy Eggplant Pasta Al Forno Family Style does the trick.
- Easy And Cheesy Eggplant Pasta Al Forno Family Style
- Easy Eggplant Pasta Al Forno
- Nutrition Information:
- Serving Size:
- Who else is craving cozier meals now that it’s a little chillier out? Hope your family loves this Easy and Cheesy Eggplant Al forno as much as mine does.
Easy And Cheesy Eggplant Pasta Al Forno Family Style
Simple enough for a weeknight meal and fancy enough for a weekend dinner. This Easy And Cheesy Eggplant Pasta Al Forno is sure to be a crowd pleaser at your table any night of the week. What makes this recipe so easy? No need to make a homemade sauce. Use your favorite jarred sauce and save tons of time. When I don’t have time to make my own sauce, I use Rao’s.
[You may also like one pan creamy sun-dried tomato and spinach tortellini]
While your pasta is cooking, simply slice and roast your eggplant. Combine your al dente pasta, the roasted eggplant, and your tomato sauce in a large skillet. Stir in some mozzarella cheese because everything is better with cheese right? Place your skillet under the broiler for 5 minutes until the cheese gets all melty and browns up.
It’s super easy to customize this Easy and Cheesy Eggplant Pasta Al Forno to meet the tastes of your family. Some great add ins would be spinach, mushrooms or peppers. Want a little protein? Add in some sausage, chicken or vegetarian sausage. Anything goes with pasta bakes.
Easy and cheesy this Eggplant Al Forno is perfect for the whole family and easy enough for a weeknight
- Box of ziti (or your favorite pasta shape)
- large eggplant-sliced into bite sized pieces
- 32 oz jar of tomato sauce
- 8 oz of shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cook pasta according to package to al dente
- Meanwhile, arrange eggplant on a baking sheet
- drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder
- bake for 15 min
- In a large skillet, warm tomato sauce
- add in eggplant and pasta to combine
- sprinkle on cheese
- place under broiler for 5-10 min until browned
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 222Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 1033mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 6gSugar: 10gProtein: 13g
Who else is craving cozier meals now that it’s a little chillier out? Hope your family loves this Easy and Cheesy Eggplant Al forno as much as mine does.