Thanks for joining Sarah and me for Meatless Monday today. We had a rare weekend morning we all slept in a bit and then had the chance to have breakfast together. Whenever that happens, I like to make something special for us to enjoy together. Since we all have slightly different likes, these Build Your Own Pancake Muffins are perfect for us. I’ve been making these for a while and realized that I had not yet shared the recipe with you.
- Build Your Own Pancake Muffins
- Some of our favorite flavor mix ins for these Build Your Own Pancake Muffins are:
- -Peanut butter and banana
- -Peanut butter and walnuts
- -Banana and walnuts
- -Strawberry and chocolate chip
- -Peanut butter and chocolate chip
- -Meatless bacon or sausage
- -Blueberry and banana
- Build Your Own Pancake Muffins Meatless Monday
- What are you making your Holiday Guests for breakfast? Ever stuff your pancakes with yummy eats?
Build Your Own Pancake Muffins
These Build Your Own Pancake Muffins could not be easier and are perfect for holiday guests. Start with your favorite pancake mix. I have been using Kodiak Cakes for years and we always have them in the pantry. From there, everyone can add whatever fruits, nuts or even a savory protein into their muffins. Pop them in the oven and about 18 min later you can enjoy them with syrup or butter or jelly.
Some of our favorite flavor mix ins for these Build Your Own Pancake Muffins are:
-Peanut butter and banana
-Peanut butter and walnuts
-Banana and walnuts
-Strawberry and chocolate chip
-Peanut butter and chocolate chip
-Meatless bacon or sausage
-Blueberry and banana
The possibilities are endless! The beauty of these little babies is that everyone can create their own mix ins before baking and then they are all made together in one muffin pan. I used a pretty pan here but they definitely work best in a silicone muffin pan so they pop right out. You can find one here. (Amazon affiliate)
I like to dip my Build Your Own Pancake Muffins in a little pure maple syrup but they would also be tasty with jelly or a little butter. Mix it up with different flavor combinations and see what your family and friends prefer. Perfect for the Holiday Season when everyone is home and hungry.
Full house? Build your own pancake muffins with different toppings and add ins and everyone is happy
- 2 Cups of Kodiak Cakes Pancake mix (or mix of your choice)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Cup milk
- mix ins:
- banana, strawberries, peanut butter, walnuts, chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- spray muffin pan with cooking spray
- In a large bowl whisk together:
- mix, eggs and milk until smooth
- Scoop about 1/3 cup of batter into each muffin cup
- add in your mix in of choice and swirl to combine
- bake for approx 20 min or until center is set
- serve with maple syrup or butter or jelly
What are you making your Holiday Guests for breakfast? Ever stuff your pancakes with yummy eats?