Now that we are officially into summer, it seems appropriate to talk about taking care of our skin in the summer heat. I’ve always been pretty diligent about my skin care regimen however now that I am not 25 anymore, I am trying to be even more conscious. I know surprise right?!
Here are a few of my Summer Skin Care Do’s:
1. Exfoliation- Removes dead skin and brings back that summer glow.
2. Moisturizer-equally important in the summer as it is in the winter months.
3. Masks-I love a great mask! Just makes my skin feel softer and fresh. Plus it’s always fun to walk around like this.
4. Water-I love my fruit infused water in the summertime and I can always tell I feel so much better when I am fully hydrated. Plus, my skin looks better too.
5. Sunscreen- I am the first to admit that I have been a little lax in the sunscreen department the last few years. I can definitely see the little brown spots on my face and I do not like them. I am really going to try to be more mindful of putting on sunscreen for my outdoor activities. Next month’s post will focus more on that.
6. Bronzer- I love my summer glow but know it’s not so good for me. I use bronzer all year round but rely on it quite a bit in the summer months.
7. Lips-Don’t forget to take care of those lips. Mine get pretty sunburned if I don’t apply a chapstick with spf.
This month I am linking up with my friends-Fitness Mom Wine Country, Brie Hemingway & Fit Mama Love to bring you our 2nd giveaway from our Puritan’s Pride Summer Series. One of you will win this basket full of Puritan’s Pride Skin Care goodies. I was provided samples in exchange for a review however all opinions are my own. Enter Rafflecopter below. Let’s see what we have here:
I am loving the Organic Manuka Honey Facial Mask (pictured above). It goes on smooth and I really felt like my skin was cleaner and softer after use. I plan to keep it up once a week.
The Coconut Body Lotion is my favorite product in here. It just smells like summer and who doesn’t love that?!
I am still working my way through all of the Puritan’s Pride products and so far-win! I was provided with all of these products to test in exchange for a review however all opinions are my own.
What’s your best Summer Skin Care tip?
Linking up with Nicole