It’s never too early to start feeling a little patriotic right? I may have missed flag day yesterday but I am way early for 4th of July! This is one of my favorite summer salads-hope you enjoy! I love the combination of the tart blueberries with the sweet pomegranate seeds and parm cheese offset by the balsamic yum!
Have you seen our new Meatless Monday badge? Please join Tina Muir and I to celebrate all of the veggie goodness today. Hope you will check out some of the other blogs in the link up and spread the love. You never know when you might find one you really like.
- 16 oz bag of Kale washed and chopped
- 1 c blueberries
- ½ c large pieces of Parmesean cheese
- ½ c pomegranate seeds
- 3 tbl olive oil
- 6 tbsp champagne vinegar or flavored balsamic
- 1 tbl honey
- salt & pepper to taste
- Wash & chop kale and add to a large bowl
- combine olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt & pepper and pour over kale
- allow to soak in and soften kale for at least 1 hour
- Sprinkle on blueberries, pomegranate seeds and cheese