Happy Friday! Ok this is my last Ragnar I promise! I am linking up with Courtney, Cynthia and Mar for Friday Five.
While doing our Ragnar race last week, our team noticed that we all had some of the same crazy thoughts throughout our 36 hour adventure. I am wondering whether some of you have had similar thoughts at one time or another while racing?
1. “I hate running, why the ____ am I doing this?” Then…”I love running so much! This is amazing”.
2. “I will never forgive you all for talking me into this! What was I thinking?” Then…”I love you guys! Thanks for convincing me to sign up for this.”
3. “I am so tired. I think I am sleeping with my eyes open, standing up”. Then…”I am not tired at all! I could run like this forever.”
4. “Why in the world did I ever agree to run at 2:30 in the morning? I must be out of my mind!” Then…”Running in the night is so cool! I wish I could do this all the time.”
5. “I am never doing another Relay Race again. This is insane!” Then…When can we sign up for another one?”
What crazy thoughts have you had while running? Happy Friday!