With the very chilly winter we have been having, I realized that I’ve really come to rely on my Skirt Sports Gemini jacket quite a bit this year. I noticed that most of my pictures the last few months have me wearing one of my jackets. As you may know, I am a Skirt Sports Ambassador however, I was not asked to write this nor am I compensated in any way for my thoughts. Just sharing the love!
So why do I love it so much?
First of all, it’s reversible! One side has a soft fleece material that keeps me super warm. The “shiny” is wind proof and water proof. Win Win! I usually wear the shiny side out. I love the fashionable look of the shine and the relaxed yet contoured fit. The jacket hits right at the top of my butt so not too long or too short. I find the sleeves are the perfect length. The 2 side pockets are large enough to hold my phone and my keys. The back pocket can hold fuel or a phone as well. I find it’s the perfect jacket for temps in the mid 20’s to mid 30’s.
- Reversible (wear fleece or laminate side out)
- Front length (Medium): 26”
- Semi-relaxed fit
- Waterproof and wind-proof, breathable four-way stretch laminated fleece
- Fabric is 100% Polyester and the weight is 130/gm/m2
- Laminated side has two hand warming pockets and one 5” zippered back pocket on middle back
- Fleece side has one chest pocket accessible from both sides
- 1.5” droptail back
- 3M ScotchlightTM Reflective Material elements for low light visibility
After wearing it constantly for the last few months, I realized I “needed” another Gemini! The black has a shiny stylish look that almost makes me feel like one of “The Pink Ladies” in Grease LOL. This is one of those jackets that I think looks way better on than it does in the photos. Seriously, if my husband knew I just bought another jacket! The reflective material in the black is way more noticeable which is a great feature.
What’s your go to Winter Jacket? Why?
(This post contains affiliate links)