I’ve got a fun sized list of tips for the Friday Five Halloween theme today. Good Humor me and check them out. They might just give you a Snicker. Then check out the posts from the 3 Muskateers our hosts Mar, Cynthia & Courtney
1. Eat-Don’t skip meals on Halloween. Going into the night hungry only leads to a meltdown besides, no one likes to be around a sour patch.
2. Get it done-Plan to get those Tootsies moving early Friday and get that workout out done in time for Trick or Treating.
3. Get rid of it-Donate left over loot to Operation Gratitude or to your local food pantry/shelter. You’ll Skor some major points with that move.
4. Plan a weekend with Mounds of activity. There are lots of Halloween themed races and Pumpkin patches to explore.
5. Relax-It’s only one day! A few extra M&M’s won’t keep you from looking like a Hot Tamale tomorrow.
Happy Halloween ~Hugs & Kisses
What are you & your little Runts up to tonight??