So excited for our first Official Meatless Monday Linkup! Please join me and Tina Muir by adding in your Meatless dish to link at the bottom. Can’t wait to check out all of your great recipes!
I’ve been playing around with this Cauliflower recipe and it’s finally ready to share with you all. The Indian spices give it a great satisfying flavor that you’re whole family will love. It goes really well with couscous or rice. The leftovers make for a great lunch the next day.It’s very easy to prepare and you probably have most of the ingredients on hand. Hope you like it!
- 1-2 Cauliflower heads
- Olive Oil-for coating
- ¼ tsp coriander
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp curry (spicy or mild to taste)
- sprinkle of cinnamon, salt & pepper
- Pre heat oven to 450 degrees
- Rinse cauliflower and remove stem carefully so as not to break the head
- Slice into appox. ½ inch "steaks"
- Place onto baking sheet
- Coat both sides with olive oil, salt and pepper
- Combine spices to create rub
- Gently rub onto steaks on both sides
- Bake for about 10-12 min gently flip the steaks and cook an additional 10-12 min until browned
- Serve atop rice or couscous & enjoy!