1. Honey Stinger Peanut Butta Pro– Why have I never tried this before? It tasted like a Reese’s peanut butter cup and I may have just eaten it for dessert while I wrote this. But hey it has 10 grams of protein so there’s that right? But seriously yum!
2. Sunscreen bands– This pack comes with 2 bands that activate when go out and remind you when to reapply your sunscreen and when to get out of the sun. These are great for kids. Love the idea! Haven’t tested them out yet.
3. Sweat X Sport-High performance laundry cleaning product. Sometimes you just have a shirt that really needs some extra sweat removal wouldn’t you agree? This intrigues me.
4. Primal Sport mud–body recovery mud. Yup mud! Tested this baby out and it felt cool and relaxing. I have a couple of little sore spots these days and this might just do the trick. I’ve been experimenting with a few rubs and gels perhaps this is the one. You apply it and leave on for 20 min or apply and sit in a “hot tub” for 20 minutes. Now that sounds relaxing already. It is certainly different and worth a try.
5. Choopko– Strange name but tasty little snack. Think of these as a Pirate Booty for adults. The only ingredients are corn, peanut and vegetable oil. They are surprisingly good and I may have just eaten those too while writing this. For 120 calories-yes!
I really think this may be one of the best shipments of the Runnerbox I’ve received!
Anybody else get the Runnerbox? What did you think of this month’s haul?