Super Easy, High vitamin, great tasting salad. Make it today and bring it to lunch tomorrow!
It literally takes 5 minutes to make this! Here’s what you need:
- -bag of pre cut, pre washed Kale of your choice chopped
- -2 oz Parmesean Cheese
- -1 package of ready to eat Pomegranate seeds (approx ½ cup)
- -3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- -6 Tbsp Champagne vinegar (or sub in a fruit flavored vinegar)
- -1 Tbsp Agave syrup or honey
- pepper & kosher salt to taste
- -Chop Kale into bite size pieces and put into a large plastic container with a top
- -whisk together olive oil, vinegar, agave, salt and pepper
- -pour dressing over kale and place top on and shake to coat
- -refrigerate for at least 2 hrs to allow kale to soften
- (it won't look like you have enough dressing but you do!)
- -when ready to eat sprinkle each salad with parmesean and pomegranate seeds and serve
5 minutes to prep!
What’s your favorite Kale Salad recipe? Do you like Pomegranate seeds?