1. It’s a great reason to pull out all of your patriotic gear-when else do you wear this stuff?
2. Holiday races tend to bring out families-runners young and old, fast and slow. I convinced my son to run with me today and he hates running. Pretty much anyone can do them. There tends to be a much more relaxed, less competitive feel which is a nice change to larger, longer distance runs.
3. 4th of July reminds us that we do live in the best country ever. It’s important to remind our children and ourselves that men and women fight for our freedoms everyday.
4. Meeting up with members from other MRTT chapters for big group pics before races is so much fun! We missed the group pic today but did get one with a friend
5. Your workout is done by 8:30 am and you are free to lounge at the pool and hang with your family!
Hope you all enjoy your 4th of July today! Anyone else racing? How do you show off your patriotic side today?