I am fairly new to blogging and was so nervous to get started. I wondered if anyone would care what I had to say or bother to take the time to read any of my posts. Feelings I am sure all of you have had at one point or another. As most of you know it takes lots of time and effort to create each and every blog post. It’s a great feeling to know that people are enjoying reading your posts.
I am feeling like I am starting to find my voice and I am more comfortable writing and posting my thoughts. I’m beginning to form relationships with other bloggers, especially those in the Wash Dc area, and I truly enjoy reading so many of your blogs.
What is a “Liebster Award” you ask?
It’s an online award given by bloggers to fellow bloggers as a “high five” and aims to help grow the following of some newer blogs. It’s such a nice way for more established bloggers to help out us newbies.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog
- Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger asked you
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 small blogs that you feel deserve the award, and let them know
- Create a new list of questions for the nominees to answer
– See more at: http://www.eathardworkhard.com/2014/04/the-liebster-awards.html#sthash.3Jl4jKi0.dpuf